Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday Kind of Thing

Back in the 90's, I was determined to make the most awesome quilt of all time..haha.  I started it and worked it..and then the relationship I was in went south...way south..and the blanket got set aside as I had to move, etc...and over the years, I pull it out, look at it..and then put it away again..

I am determined that by this time next year, I will have it finished.  It is a King Size blanket.  Made of flannel.  Pattern is Steeple Steps.  I did fussy cut a 7 inch square for each of the blocks.  I used about  2.5 yds of fabric to fussy cut all of the houses I needed for this.

So, here are a few pics of next years project or UFO (Un Finished Object) that will become finished.

There is a pattern of colors: Browns and Greens go in one direction.   Red and Blue go in another direction.











1 comment:

  1. King size is pretty ambitious. I haven't tried one yet, though I have done queen size.

    ReplyDelete