Sunday, December 23, 2012

Finally, quilt top 3 of 3 done..

I finally finished the top for the third quilt in the series for my three granddaughters.  I walked into this third one with the feeling it would never be finished..but it is.  I am trying out a new long arm quilter recommended by a friend of mine.  She is from Vancouver, Washington, so the tops and such had to be mailed to her to work on.  And naturally, behind is my middle name...so I got them to her late..but she had them for just a week and already they are headed back..

So.. here is quilt number 3:  The black and white..for the 15 year old.


I ended up putting a six inch black border all around the top to frame it off.



These three colors are the backings for the quilts.
Black for the Black & White
Green for the Green/Yellow/Blue etc 
Lavendar for the Pink 


No comments:

Post a Comment